Saturday, April 21, 2007

6 march 2007 learn to be Real chinese

In the morning, My roommates told me that he felt someone touch her leg and butt. and he felt so cold... hahaha... like someone touch him.

Today is my first yuedu (阅读〕 lesson...

in the class i forgot bring a 阅读's book... so damn, and i shared book with Cay Kuo Ping. And the teacher look me as a lazy student. hahaha...

In the han yu class, my teacher Qian (钱) laoshi (老师) gave (给) a beautiful postcard for each student (学生) in our class (教室).. so nice 老师.. Xiexie(谢谢) 老师. In this 教室 i have a big problem in tone. I must study(学习) hard to learn.

In evening i went(去) to McD with my sister(姐姐) to find something to eat. And then we went to the supermarket near my dormitory (Sushe 宿舍) to buy household.

I don't know why...

if we compare price in China (中国) with Indonesia(印尼), 中国 is cheaper. But I don't know why i just always feel something is expensive in here?

See you Tommorow (明天见)

No comments: